Art

APEX does not supply any parts and no support for their products. Most
retailers exchange these sets while still under warranty, after that they
are a throw away item.
wrote in message
oups.com...
Do a Google groups search for Apex and whatever, there is a thread in
here that gives a URL where you can get schematics.

Most Apex parts can be subbed, but it took some doing to get the
LA76814K ICs.

As far as yokes and flys go I don't know, but I haven't seen a bad one
yet. Of course I don't work on alot of Apex.

I couldn't get a datasheet right away on the 2SD2102, but I'll tell ya,
you can sub almost ANY NTSC horiz or HV output with a 2SC5150. Good
maximum ratings and excellent gain and switching times, with this it
can stand a lower drive level, but with it's high current rating it can
tolerate drive circuits that put out a bit too much.

I think B&D gets about $7 for them. I use them when we get a long term
(like a week) HOT failure repeatedly. This is legal since 1976, "safety
cannot depend on THE FAILURE of a semiconductor". I also use them when
I can't get the original and can't get specs either.

JURB