Swingman

"Robatoy" wrote in message

But you know what? It was real. There was no production. Naked Who.
The bootleg is the best of a large Who collection my buddy owns, and it
would never have been approved for release by the studio weasels because
it is too real. Warts and all. Just fabulous.
Sometimes the polish completly hides the artwork.

You're absolutely correct ... like a beauty mark purposely applied to a
woman's face back in the old days, the pursuit, and attainment, of
perfection usually rips the heart and soul from any endeavor. Not to mention
that I would rather hear a bad recording of a good song, than a good
recording of a bad song.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/05