Rick

On Sun, 22 May 2005 22:09:05 GMT, wrote:

We have some mini garden lighting. It consists of 4 lights. Each light
runs off 12 volts and is rated at either 20 or 30 watts.

We would like to change the colour of the lights. We have tried using
filters fitted around the bulbs but these just don't seem to work.

Is there any paint that is designed for use at high temperatures? We
were thinking of spraying the bulbs or the glass surroud that goes
over the bulbs.

I realise that the paint might insultate some of the heat and reduce
the life of the bulbs but this is something that we can live with.

Any suggestions for a type of paint that is designed to work with
higher temperatures?

Thanks,
Graham

Have you tried proper profesional photographic colour filters ?
Some are plastic, some are glass.

Im my first job we used to stick these on everything ........

Rick