w_tom

My post was about people who 'feel' rather than first learn
facts. For some reason, Red Cloud has decided to use himself
as a perfect example. He immediately 'feels' I was discussing
dielectrics. Of course I was not. But then he knows because
he 'feels' that is what I must have been thinking. So why
does Red Cloud do this? Just another name and reason to
insult others. His name?

Red CloudŽ posted using numerous names including
, Ekal Bnek, MaximumSmoke, and
. One poster even speculates that
BinaryBill also posted using the name Ken Blake. He has been
accused by Sirius, VWWall, Thor, etc of using pseudo names.
In a discussion entitled "Computer Fire Starts Flame War" in
alt.computer, others bluntly ask him (whoever he really is)
what his alter egos would think. Previous posts by BinaryBill
- now Red CloudŽ - of insults are cited in that alt.computer
discussion at:
http://tinyurl.com/bjk8e

He even claimed to work with Grace Hopper on the original
computer called Eniac in the 1940s. Therefore he must know
something... about twisting the truth.

"Red CloudŽ" wrote:
w_tom is an idiot. Many types of grease are not dielectric in
nature. They may not mention this on thier labels. Some are
dielectric when fresh, and become conductive as they oxidize.