Jim

"David" wrote in message

Here goes: Last night, as I was watching him interview Krenov "it"
finally struck me. His delivery is stilted, like when a non-actor is
required to stand in front of a camera to recite some lines of dialog.
He seems to always be reciting, from memory, his lines, with no true
feelings imparted to the dialog. Norm, on the other hand, always seems
totally natural when speaking to the camera.

When you want to see polished acting, go to a movie. When you want to see
superb woodworking, tune on David J Marks.
Jim