Larry Jaques

On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:53:58 -0700, the inscrutable Jane & David
spake:

In article ,
David wrote:
Do any of you also find David's delivery "forced" and unnatural?

Yes, I do, too. But I talked to him at a show last year and found him to
be a nice, normal person. He said that the producers have some strong
opinions about what he says and he often finds himself saying things in
a way he would never do if he could choose. That especially applies to
many of the puns and jokes that he uses. He said that some of that stuff
is just plain embarrassing.

Isn't it, though? I've seen him adlib and his speech is not canned at
all then. He just reacts to the restrictions placed on him by the
directors, producers, and maybe a goombah cameraman. They probably
made him revert to long sleeves to cover his large forearm tattoos.

But I sure like his show. His work is beautiful.

Yes, I love the show (the only thing worth watching on DIY) and his
work. I'd like to meet the man.

-
The only reason I would take up exercising is || http://diversify.com
so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites