Steve B.

On Fri, 06 May 2005 09:28:13 -0400, wrote:

My question was poorly asked - sorry.

I will need to choose between LP gas and an elec. heat pump. Oil is out of
the question because of environmental issues on this particular site.

I would choose a heat pump in your location over LP gas anytime. You
could also do a heat pump with lp aux. heat for the cold days if your
going to have gas for cooking and hot water anyway.

I'm not knowlegable enough on the ground source systems to really
comment on them. The only thing I can add on them is that they can be
quite a bit more expensive to install and I wonder what the payback
would be in your area.

Steve B.