Patriarch

David wrote in
:

Your discussion with him bears out my perception then; he IS awkward
with the dialog. Too bad he isn't given full control over the
content.
Now that I know he is on 204 (DIY), I check the schedule each day in
order not to miss his show; his work is an inspiration. I especially
liked the mirror frame episode last week. I chuckle when he runs a
piece over his aircraft carrier deck...ahem...jointer, or uses his
other out-of-the-average-woodworker's price range and/or space
limitations equipment. Drooling is required when watching his show.

Dave

Two notes:

TiVo gives you a lot more control of your television viewing. And you can
fast forward through the 'Ed the Plumber' promos, which are MUCH more
embarrassing than DJM pun recitations... Check with your cable or sat
provider for a combined, better integrated, better priced deal.

DJM did a show or two where he gave a 'shop tour' of the tools and their
roles. He said that most of those tools were acquired used, when the right
opportunity came along, and rebuilt or tuned up. (OK, so not the big OneWay
lathe.) I do envy him that much shop space. SWMBO is beginning to consider
that we need much bigger studio facilities...

Patriarch