Larry Jaques

On Sat, 21 May 2005 21:32:58 GMT, the inscrutable "stoutman"
spake:

This has probably been asked before, but...

I recently started watching David Marks on DIY. I have yet to see him cut a
"real" tenon. Always loose tenons using a multi router.

I've seen only one real tenon in the past two years of his shows.
Don't ask which project. I don't recall.

Why is this? Is there an advantage to loose tenons that I am unaware of?
Does he just like to show off his multi router? Are they just easier to
make?

Easier.

I use to only watch Nahmmy and I have learned 90% of what I know from him.
Nahmmy "rarely" made loose tenons.

Soooo, do your projects get done in under half an hour, too?
(Ah dinna thin so.)

-
The only reason I would take up exercising is || http://diversify.com
so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites