Brian Elfert

"Dave W" writes:

I also just went through the General vs everything else selection and turned
to General (made in Canada). I had a Powermatic Artisan. It was such a
piece of junk that Powermatic never seriously entered the equation. My
uhderstanding is that all their saws are made in the far east. The General

PM66s are still made in the USA. Personally, I would get the General
350/650 if the price was the same. I like my General drill press except
for the initial cost.

I only have a Unisaw, but it is plenty good for me. It is a refurb I got
for a decent price.

Brian Elfert