DanG

Have you tried cleaning both pieces with acetone or some such and
just forcing them tight? My experience with stainless fasteners
is that they gall together so tight you will break the bolts
before budging the nut. My experiences were with 5/8 diameter
bots and nuts, got to where we dreaded having to change anything.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Tiziano" wrote in message
I need to permanently bond together threaded male and female 316
SS rods. I
use Loctite 271 Threadlocker to do it but, for complicated
reasons, it is
not working out very well. Do you know of any other product
that offers a
stronger bond?
(welding or staking of the rods are not options...)
Thanks.
----
Tiziano