madhat

I'm on the east side, in the mountains. The nearest anything from here is
about 80 mi away (McDs, Safeway, movie, even a traffic light.) I do have one
of those 20'x4' donut pools but it will still be another 2 weeks to a month
before we can use it. Unless I can figure out how to build a heater. Then we
can't really use it after labor day, too cold.

The terrain here is all uphill even when your going downhill. I can't even
get around my place without my crutches or my Honda 90 trailbike (no wise
cracks). Of course it looks like I have a rollerblade stuck you know where.

A friend had some trial backsurgery last year and it worked great. I had
hi-hopes for that. Then another friend had the same surgery and it did not
work for him, so I'm not going to take the chance. I already have enough
problems without to them.

Everyone have a good day. This is the first sunshine we've had since the
first of the week.

Bob

--
Some people will tell you that slow is good...and it may be, on some
days...but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I've always believed

Hunter S. Thompson