Adrian Berry

"Holly in France" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 May 2005 13:16:31 +0100, Holly in France wrote:

snip

My husband has just kindly given me an iPod photo for my birthday -

yipee!
Problem is, we don't have a computer which will work with it. It needs

XP
with SP2. Our XP computer isn't, and I don't want it to be, connected to
the internet.

Sorry, I should have read your post more carefully - the internet connection
is for looking up track names when you rip CDs and for buying music online
so it is possible to do without.

I sympathise with you about being forced to upgrade opersting systems; I had
to install XP over my trusty 98 to take advantage of a free broadband
package - the modem would install perfectly but the ISP installation CD
wouldn't allow it...