kip

You said ...
Im trying to to get ripped off when I get it repaired.

Well if that's the case call a Jack of all trades in ,Iam sure he can
accommodate you.

Call A Tech in and get an estimate to repair....

kip
"bordom" wrote in message

my household voltage is 120-125.....If I disconnect the picture tubes
it will stay on. ....I disconnected it from the thing that looks like
a ignition coil. Makes a nice spark when you discharge it to
chasis....anyway...something is making a humming noise before it shuts
off and the only way to get it to come back on is to unplug it then
plug it back in. does anyone have any suggestions to what it might be
and how much it should cost to repair...Im trying to to get ripped off
when I get it repaired...or maybe get the parts and do it myself...

thanks

--
bordom