Bob G.

On 20 May 2005 15:39:26 -0700, wrote:

I'd probably opt for the Powermatic. I think they're both great saws,
and anecdotal feedback seems to indicate that General can be a bear to
deal with from a customer service standpoint post sale.

I was cheap and purchased a Jet Cabinet saw 10 years ago....But my
reason for commenting is that I feel that IF customer service for
either a Powermatic or General is needed then the machines are over
rated...

Never needed Jet Customer service in the 10+ years I've owned the saw
and my Jet sure AIN'T no Powermatic or General...

Just my thoiughts..

Bob Griffiths