Ebby

Default WTB Used Metal Shrinker for sheet metal work.

I have been looking in all the usual places for new metal shrinkers
(Eastwood, MSC, etc) and for what I need don't want to spend the cash for a
new one. I need to form a 3/4" flange around a .015 - .018 stainless steel
plate and don't want to bend it over a piece of wood via hammering. So I
thought a metal shrinker would be the way to go until I saw the price for
new. Any leads would be helpful to me on used unit. Another idea I had was
to use a flanging tool similar to the kind used in duct work. Your
experiences working with bending flanges would sure help me learn this
technique. Thanks in advance group.

--
John "Ebby" Ebensperger
Hatz Classic s/n37