Ebby

Default WTB Used Metal Shrinker for sheet metal work.

I have been looking in all the usual places for new metal shrinkers
(Eastwood, MSC, etc) and for what I need don't want to spend the cash for a
new one. I need to form a 3/4" flange around a .015 - .018 stainless steel
plate and don't want to bend it over a piece of wood via hammering. So I
thought a metal shrinker would be the way to go until I saw the price for
new. Any leads would be helpful to me on used unit. Another idea I had was
to use a flanging tool similar to the kind used in duct work. Your
experiences working with bending flanges would sure help me learn this
technique. Thanks in advance group.

--
John "Ebby" Ebensperger
Hatz Classic s/n37

Cross-trades work Martin Angove UK diy 14 June 24th 04 07:34 PM
Query: Legality of Electrical work Peter UK diy 36 May 23rd 04 01:13 AM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 22nd 04 12:58 AM
Compressor Motor: HP v.s. Amps? Chuck Metalworking 81 October 15th 03 05:03 AM