Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
brenton wrote:
There are three jaws present in the chuck. They don't stick out of the
chuck like on most drills but it does look like the picture of the
drill.

Every keyless chuck I've got has the jaws protruding for smaller size
drills. Only for the largest are they behind the front of the chuck.

Perhaps yours has simply jammed? Try running some thin oil into it and
working it back and forth?

The sleeve at the rear which pulls back has confused me - that's normally
the way you remove an SDS type drill.

I have looked for drill on website and elsewhere but no such luck.

It does also come with a small set of drill bits which are ordinary
bits.

--
*To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated, but not be able to say it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.