Conor

In article , says...

Ah so you don't have any Tesco or Asda stores round your way which
open at 8 am Monday morning and close at 10 PM the following Saturday
night do you not Andrew .

I don't and neither do the other 11,000 people living in my town. As
its a rural area, not many of the townsfolk do 9 to 5 jobs.

Andrew I go to our local Sainsburys most days of the week because it
is only a 1 mile drive there and back and to all intents and purposes
it is our corner shop

Why do you not walk? Its only a mile. POLLUTER.

I blame their stupid ignorant parents with their
couldn't care less attitude to the rest of the people in the store.

And I wonder where they got that from? Oh, that's right. YOUR
GENERATION.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.