Conor

In article , says...
On 20 May 2005 22:39:36 GMT, Adrian wrote:

AndrewR ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

My friend does exactly the same and makes a point of parking in a P&C
even if the disabled spaces are empty he is nearly 60 and Mother 89
he has had many laughs doing this.

What? He gets amusement from inconveniencing others for no reason at
all?

The sign says "Parent and Child", he's with his parent. Where's the
problem?

Exactly the sign says parent and child not parent and young child .

At least you're confirming your stupidity.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.