Conor

In article , says...

In most cases there is absolutely no need to take a kid or kids
anywhere near a supermarket

Guess you were lucky to have a spare parent to sit at home.

I saw one bitch standing her bloody kid on
the checkout belt in Sainsburys today back in the late forties and
early fifties one of our parents used to look after us while the other
did the shopping . These days parents would sooner inconvenience other
shoppers with their blasted lids than look after them themselves at
home .
Personally, I wish people would leave their bloody kids at home
when they go to the supermarket.

My thoughts also damn nuisance the lot of them mind you stores don't
help when they go providing changing rooms and special parking spaces
for them .
My father has a Blue Badge, we use it when I take him shopping but I'm
*really* looking forward to finding all the Blue Badge spots taken so
I can use one of the Parent & Child ones. After all we are father and
son, just happens that father is 91 and son 45...

My friend does exactly the same and makes a point of parking in a P&C
even if the disabled spaces are empty he is nearly 60 and Mother 89 he
has had many laughs doing this .Sod em they should not take their
YOUNG kids to supermarkets end of story .

PLEASE GO TO ****ING SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO USE A FULLSTOP YOU STUPID
INBRED HALFWIT.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.