Mary Fisher

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
In message om, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Fri, 20 May 2005 14:16:42 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

Yes, if they also enforced a "no accompanied breeders" area where
one could park without someone else's little darlings denting the
car doors.

FFS it's only a car.

Yes, quite, and damaged bodywork only costs money when you come to sell
it, which is obviously totally unimportant. You won't mind if I rifle
through your wallet then?

sigh

A car is for going, stopping and carrying. That's all. You can keep it until
it dies then get another. You don't HAVE to sell it.

Someone once claimed that I'd scraped his bumper (!) in a car park and that
it would reduce the re-sale value. I said that if he was as hard up as that
I'd pay him for the repair and gave him a cheque there and then. I have no
respect for that attitude.

Mary
--
Steve Walker