AndrewR

Adrian wrote:
AndrewR ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

My friend does exactly the same and makes a point of parking in a
P&C even if the disabled spaces are empty he is nearly 60 and
Mother 89 he has had many laughs doing this.

What? He gets amusement from inconveniencing others for no reason at
all?

The sign says "Parent and Child", he's with his parent. Where's the
problem?

I didn't say he was violating the "Parent and child" rule, I said he was
getting amusement from deliberately inconveniencing others, which is exactly
what he is doing.

But, given the arsehole he choses to be friends with I'm not surprised by
his actions.

--
AndrewR, D.Bot (Celeritas)
Kawasaki ZX-6R J1, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo