Adrian

Richard Colton ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

I have at least as much right to be there, if not more, than the
kids do,

Why?

Because I'm a customer. The kids aren't. Their parents are, but they
aren't.

No, the kids are consumers.

I didn't say they weren't consumers. Of course they're consumers. They
aren't *customers*.

Not all kids run about screaming in supermarkets while their fat
mouth- breathing parents stock their trolleys up with frozen junk
food. I'd suspect there's a reasonable correlation.

I'm glad you've finally conceded that point.

Never said otherwise. It's just all the repulsive screaming fighting brats
that seem to be dragged round the supermarket. Maybe they wait to watch me
heading towards the door, specially to torment me?