John

"b" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:

Zak wrote:

What to stick on his windscreen which wont come off easily?

A brick?

:0)

One of the better tricks might be to superglue a dead weasel, all

four
feet, on.

I cable wrapped one to my myopic neigbours car radio aerial once. It

was
still there a week later....

ROFL!
any tips on where we can find a weasel, alive or dead?!!
love that plan.
-B

Couldn't you try to watch for the errant parker approaching, then deftly and
surreptitiously using a latex glove apply superglue to his/her door handle
so its still active when he/she opens the door? (The ensuing enforced wait
might cause serious time for reflection on the inadvisability on parking
there ever again).
Sorry pal I've no idea how it could possibly have got there but the kids
round here are little terrorsg