Stuffed

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Stuffed" wrote in message

I only have mild problems, and could do most of my shopping after

midnight
if pushed, when the normal spaces close to the doors are always free.

I couldn't. My problem is that I need to sleep, probably the payback for

all
those years of staying up all night or clubbing until three or four in the
morning, or playing cards and drinking and smoking through the night ...

Well, it was worth it:-)

Been there, done that. I almost miss it, till I realise most mornings I can
actually breathe and don't have two ballet dancing hippos practising in my
head

Yes it is. Not having legs or neck or whatever doesn't stop you applying

for
a blue card like all the others. If they can do it so can you.

What about the time between going "oh fug, me neck's compressed" and getting
the card? Do you starve?

It's all about people in authority trying to make judgement calls, instead
of blindly following an arbitrary rule, IMO. But that requires independant
thought, something that doesn't seem to be in fashion nowadays