Richard Colton

wrote in message
On Fri, 20 May 2005 21:15:46 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On 20 May 2005 16:47:16 +0200, sme wrote:

Aye, when I go shopping with the kids it is rather annoying to have
thoise spaces taken by people without kids. There is a safety thing
here not just the shorter walk. Kids and car parks are a dangerous
mix, kids are so easyly hidden by the parked cars and the restricted
view, especialy to the rear of most modern cars, doesn't help.

In most cases there is absolutely no need to take a kid or kids
anywhere near a supermarket

Absolute bloody rubbish, and you know it.

I was never dragged round shops kicking
and screaming

Maybe not, but you're making up for it now.

and allowed to stand or sit in trolleys where others
have to put their food .

And is that the child's fault or the parent's? As a minority of people are
miserable old gits, so a minority are bad parents.

I saw one bitch

Lovely. Did it take much practice to be so foul mouthed and bigotted?

snip

My thoughts also damn nuisance the lot of them

Just as you were back in the 1920's.

mind you stores don't
help when they go providing changing rooms and special parking spaces
for them .

Any particular reason why you think they should discourage some of their
best customers from shopping with them?

My father has a Blue Badge, we use it when I take him shopping but I'm
*really* looking forward to finding all the Blue Badge spots taken so
I can use one of the Parent & Child ones. After all we are father and
son, just happens that father is 91 and son 45...

My friend does exactly the same and makes a point of parking in a P&C
even if the disabled spaces are empty he is nearly 60 and Mother 89 he
has had many laughs doing this .Sod em they should not take their
YOUNG kids to supermarkets end of story .

I really hope that when I reach your age I don't suddenly become as arrogant
and vindictive as you appear to be. I've yet to see you post anything
helpful to any usenet group, but you do seem to have a major problem with
any section of society that doesn't include you.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.uselessinfo.org.uk