Richard Colton

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
Richard Colton ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

You don't have to shop at the supermarket.

Nor do they.
Nor do they have to inflict their repulsive crotchfruit on me.

So you were never a child then?

I was. If I'd behaved like the brats you see in the supermarket, I'd have
deserved the smack I'd have got.

Absolutely, and that's the root of the problem. If the parents haven't
instilled basic discipline and a respect for others, then you can't really
blame the kids for responding as they do. As before though, these "brats"
are in a minority (a loud one, granted).

I have at least as much right to be there, if not more, than the kids
do,

Why?

Because I'm a customer. The kids aren't. Their parents are, but they
aren't.

No, the kids are consumers. Parents buy for children, be it clothes or
food, and sometimes it's a bloody good idea to have them with you so that
you can check if the clothes fit, or what they want for their tea. The
needs and wants of the kids generates income for the supermarkets.

and I'm causing those parents FAR less inconvenience by going to the
supermarket than they cause me by taking their ASBO-trainees with
them.

Ah right, so all kids are going to grow up and become criminals?

Not all kids run about screaming in supermarkets while their fat mouth-
breathing parents stock their trolleys up with frozen junk food. I'd
suspect there's a reasonable correlation.

I'm glad you've finally conceded that point.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.uselessinfo.org.uk