Stuffed

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
Depresion ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

I think that if my leg had freshly dropped off or my organs suddenly
packed in, I'd be heading for the hospital before Tesco...

Wimp.
Food first medical attention second.

I s'pose you need something to sustain you in the eight hour queue for

A&E.

Was only just under 2 hours down the road last Sunday night. I was almost
impressed, till I noticed there was all of three people ahead of me. And the
cappuccino out the vending machine was terrible.

So it does pay to have at least a flask and Kendle Mint Cake with you before
visiting A&E