Gizmo

"Taz" me@home wrote in message ...

"Stuffed" wrote in message

**** you Stuffed, or maybe Stuff you ****ed.
If I want to take my kids shopping with me, I bloody well will. They are
better behaved than your display of throwing toys out of a pram. Imagine
shopping with your kids at home wondering if they are safe, wondering if
they would like the tee shirt you are looking at for them, wondering if
they would prefer a pizza or a Chinese, wondering if they would like that
video, toy, etc.etc. Kids shop too ya ****wit, and if their parents are
with them, well, you can temper the excesses that kids have. If I let my
kids shop without parental control, we would have more widescreen tellys,
game consoles, etc. than you could shake a stick at.

You're not much of a role model