Dave Plowman

Default TV and radio aerials on one mast?

In article ,
Rafal wrote:
Your opinions on omni circular fm aerial

They are rubbish. If all the stations you want to receive are broadcast
from CP/Croydon, a simple dipole or two element will do.

The further they can be separated, the better. But the VHF aerial should
be mounted vertically these days which can make things more tricky.

You'll probably need to attenuate the UHF signal, especially if feeding a
distribution amp - I do, and I'm in Balham, with line of sight to CP.

--
*Speak softly and carry a cellular phone *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn