Michael A. Terrell

Don Klipstein wrote:

In article , Don Bruder wrote:
In article ,
LRod wrote:

Neither of you are (the only one). I do, too. It's too easy to check,
and the potential consequences of not checking are too high.

Absolutely. The exact same concept applies to guns: "If there's even the
slightest doubt about whether it could be loaded, then *IT IS* until
proven otherwise."

If there's even the slightest doubt that a pair of wires might be hot,
then *THEY ARE* until proven otherwise.

Any other assumption in either case is stupidity on a scale you only
read newspaper articles about. Usually articles ending "Services will be
provided by insert name funeral home."

I have been told there are old pilots and bold pilots, but not many who
were both. My father said the same thing about electricians.

- Don Klipstein )

No, but I've met a few who were "Moldy oldie electricians". ;-)
--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida