Odinn

Upscale wrote:
"Odinn" wrote in message

Well, the price of the extra gas and the cost of having someone bring
out a portable sawmill ($55 hr, 3 hr minimum). Either way, it is
cheaper than I could have bought it for

For that cost, you could even do it yourself if you have access to a
chainsaw and one of the following accessories.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,41131,41139
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,41131,41139

Problem isn't access to a chainsaw (I have something similar to the
second one, but I do like the first one a lot better, I might just order
one), it's time. I have 1 3-day weekend to drive 500 miles, cut the
trees into logs, mill them and drive back 500 miles with as much as I
can carry.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net