larry g

Joe
I'm a bit surprised that you waited so long in this string to put our your
website in your signature. I'm also a bit curious as to why you have two
web sites, and why they are so different. As a big user of the web to find
stuff I perceive a good website as the front door to a business. If I can't
get what I want in two or three clicks or there is to much "flash" I'm gone.
What little I looked at your sites they are ok, at least didn't **** me off.
I followed a link to "technical" (I think) and found information on drill
bits, not what I expected. This was on the multi spindle site, looked for
the same link in the single spindle site and didn't find it. As Nick said
above it about getting hits on the search engines. It would seem to me that
you would have one site and then split if the business's are different, at
least get the layout to look the same so that people know that they are
dealing with the same person. Iggey's note about e-bay is not to far off.
Ya pay a few bucks for a listing and direct them off to your site or phone
for more information. Look up one of Wells-Index's sales for an example. I
work for a fortune 500 company and have used e-bay to find stuff and used
that information to get to the mfg of what I want.

I realize that this is a bit fragmented but ideas come faster than I can
type. Hopefully one of the ideas help a small bit.
lg
no neat sig line

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
I read you post too quickly and concluded that you were more interested
in buying machine tools for your own use, rather than selling them. My
error.

Perhaps someone else can benefit from the content of my previous post.

I liked it anyhow for what that's worth. grin
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013