Adrian

Depresion ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Hate to burst your bubble, but the day your leg falls off, or organs
pack in, or any other dibillitating event happens, a little blue
card doesn't appear in a puff of smoke in your windscreen.

Would stopping off at the supermarket be a high priority on that day?

That would depend, you may need food,. being disabled doesn't remove
that.

I think that if my leg had freshly dropped off or my organs suddenly packed
in, I'd be heading for the hospital before Tesco...