Adrian

Mary Fisher ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

Personally, I wish people would leave their bloody kids at home
when they go to the supermarket.

You don't have to shop at the supermarket.

Nor do they.
Nor do they have to inflict their repulsive crotchfruit on me.

I have at least as much right to be there, if not more, than the kids
do, and I'm causing those parents FAR less inconvenience by going to
the supermarket than they cause me by taking their ASBO-trainees with
them.

I don't understand the mentality of parents. If I were to inflict my
choice of childlessness upon them, they would scream blue murder. So why
is it perfectly OK for them to inflict their choice on me?

You could scream louder by hitting the caps lock ...

I'm not screaming. Not having uncontrollable kids, I don't need to.