raden

In message , Zak
writes
On Fri 20 May 2005 12:26:29, noman wrote:

Letting down the tyres will probably damage the tyre beyond
repair, even if they don't drive on it.

Whilst this may cure your problem you may be letting yourself in
for a revenge attack.

Just not worth it.

I am ther OP and I agree that I don't want to expose myself open to a
revenge attack. We are in a small block of flats and it wouldn't be
hard to ask all the residents who had done it.

So I just want to be "over-enthusiastic" with my adhesive. Not
obviously causing trouble (heh!) but just making a simple mistake
about how sticky it is.

Could you not get in contact with one of those over enthusiastic
clamping companies and let them do it properly

It then takes you out of the equation

--
geoff