Mary Fisher

"SL" wrote in message
.uk...

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"SL" wrote in message
news:kfsje.101002 Fix this to your own car

The housing association I lived at provided me with 3 laminated A5
signs, with my flat no. details for when I had visitors and my own
motor. The parking was policed, even got a ticket while moving in, which
was resolved quickly with no hassle.

Shock horror - the police/parking attendants being understanding? You're
not allowed to say that round here!

Well, to be truthful the housing association cancelled the ticket as they
had their own attendants, I think, and received any payments directly, so
a quick call and confirming who I was and ticket number cleared things up
nice & easy (for once).

In my experience most misunderstandings with officialdom is easily cleared.
I had my tongue in my cheek of course.

It's when you get people in authority in non-official positions that things
can get sticky, you end up wading through trreacle trying to get through a
non existent door! It doesn't always happen but can be very frustrating when
people don't listen to what you're saying :-(

Mary

Cheers,
Stephen