Dave Liquorice

On 20 May 2005 16:47:16 +0200, sme wrote:

Me too - I would also love it if they do that for parents and kids
spaces as well.

Aye, when I go shopping with the kids it is rather annoying to have
thoise spaces taken by people without kids. There is a safety thing
here not just the shorter walk. Kids and car parks are a dangerous
mix, kids are so easyly hidden by the parked cars and the restricted
view, especialy to the rear of most modern cars, doesn't help.

Personally, I wish people would leave their bloody kids at home
when they go to the supermarket.

My father has a Blue Badge, we use it when I take him shopping but I'm
*really* looking forward to finding all the Blue Badge spots taken so
I can use one of the Parent & Child ones. After all we are father and
son, just happens that father is 91 and son 45...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail