Steve Walker

In message , Richard
Colton writes

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
In message , Richard
Colton writes

Why shouldn't they? The average family probably spends considerably more
on
supermarket shopping than a single person or a childless couple.

What, buying up all the low profit loss-leaders?

Not many parents do that.

From the whining I hear about how much kids cost, I'd be surprised.

It's generally the students that have that area
sewn up (and what's the betting that this will cause an outburst about
students?).

Bless the wee students.

The child-free tend to have more money to spend on luxury goods, with
higher profit margins.

True, and they tend to buy considerably less, levelling the playing fields
again.

Maybe.

--
Steve Walker