Mary Fisher

"Howard Neil" wrote in message

By affixing the sticky label, you would cause the owner to take an action
that he would not have otherwise have had to do and, therefore, would be
committing an offence under the Criminal Damage Act 1971.

AH! I was hoping the Voice of Authority would speak :-)

I was trying *not* to say anything as it was interesting to see people's
views. However, when it became clear that the OP thought he would not be
breaking any laws, it seemed only decent to warn him.

Several people had warned him, Howard, but there's none so blind ...

If he wishes to still proceed, at least he will do so with his eyes open.

and a lot of the unseeing have given advice ...

All customers are most welcome. :-)

Nearer and nearer drawsthe time.

Mary

--