Depresion

"Neil" wrote in message
. uk...
"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article , Zak says...

It is privately owned by the residents of the flats.

NO IT ISN'T YOU STUPID ****.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.

Looks like you are the person type in your post.

the op has stated the CP is owned by the landlord of the flats!!!!

learn how to read

So Conor is (and it pains me to say this) right. The carpark is not owned by
the residents of the flats it is under lease to them. Pop down to your local
major library and read up about leasing laws (most are open till 4pm on
Saturdays). You can then understand the difference between owning and leasing a
peace of property.