Mary Fisher

"David Taylor" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote on Fri, 20 May 2005 12:18:15
+0100:

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
Or just employ a wheel clamping firm. I can't imagine they would
charge you given the profits

The problem is that these firms get out of control. They'll start
clamping
not only your visitors, but the owner's cars too, and ambulances, police
cars, slow moving zimmer frames etc.

You know, Christian, if you want to sound humorous you should use a
smily.

********. Are people so dense they need smilies to appreciate humour?

Ever heard of deadpan humour?

If you're serious you're not sensible.

But more to the point, it's not humour. I suspect he was serious,
and regardless, he's right. Perhaps not every clamping company
is as over-zealous, but there are numerous examples available
through google...

Ah Google. The Authority on Everything.

Mary

--