Mary Fisher

"Stuffed" wrote in message

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

Personally, I wish people would leave their bloody kids at home when

they
go to the supermarket. It'd make *everybody's* shopping less unpleasant

I Think you will find that is often called child abuse or neglect....

In a single parent family, fair enough. But really, is it so impossible
for
one parent to do the shopping while the other stays at home? Why do two
adults, and three children of various age and annoyance have to be there?
And why do the parents look at me in fury if I actually want to get past
their three year old bumbler to get at something I want to buy?

Perhaps you could be polite andask, as you'd expect them to do?

Not all parentsand children are bad mannered.

Mary