Mary Fisher

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
I choose not to apply for a badge, but I often have problems managing
shopping, so frequently use the disabled spaces at the supermarket.
Should

have to spend hours trying to get my window clean for daring not to give

the
civil service even more paperwork?

No, you should bloody well apply for a badge and stop being lazy.

I agree.

Many years ago I did use a disabled parking space for a time-sensitive but
very short appointment when I couldn't park near my appointment. Full of
guilt I left a note saying that I was temporarily disabled by a broken leg
and when I would be back.

On my return a meter officer was standing observing my progress which was on
crutches with a pot on my leg. She didn't approach, I was grateful for her
attitude as well as her vigilance.

Mary

Christian.