John Rumm

Zak wrote:

Hmm, Solvite. That sounds good. Cheaper than the fancy
adhesives too. I was thinking that I should use some really
crappy paper so that the sheet left half itself when the driver
driver tried to remove it.

On Fri 20 May 2005 14:12:17, John Rumm wrote:

If you want the driver to run over some innocent pedestrian
because he can't see out of the car.....

Of course the driver will realise that his car is not roadworthy and
that he must not drive it on public roads.

Alas I don't share you faith.... how many times have you driven off in
the winter a little before the screen it totally clear of mist?

--
Cheers,

John.