Simon Finnigan

"Zak" wrote in message
On Fri 20 May 2005 10:44:20, Simon Finnigan wrote:

I used to LOVE putting stickers on the cars in disabled bays
when I worked in a supermarket. Big A4 sheets that took hours
to scrape off. Then I`d stand by the car and wait for the owner
to come out. "Who put that on my car????". "Me, is there a
problem?". rant rant rave, threaten, abuse. Smile nicely and
explain that since they couldn`t read the big sign infront of
their car, we had thoughtfully decided to put one on their car
to ensure they knew for next time. The other customers
watching this used to wet themselves laughing!

I am the OP and those stickers sound just like what I am looking for!

Are they something I can buy? Of course I don't want a sticker which
is not sticky enough! :-)

Try asking at the customer service counter of your local Sainsbury, that`s
where I worked. If they don`t give you some, they might tell you where to
get them from.

--
What am I selling on ebay right now?
http://tinyurl.com/38yjc