Simon Finnigan

wrote in message
oups.com...
Simon Finnigan wrote:

I used to LOVE putting stickers on the cars in disabled bays when I

worked
in a supermarket. Big A4 sheets that took hours to scrape off. Then

I`d
stand by the car and wait for the owner to come out. "Who put that

on my
car????". "Me, is there a problem?". rant rant rave, threaten,

abuse.
Smile nicely and explain that since they couldn`t read the big sign

infront
of their car, we had thoughtfully decided to put one on their car to

ensure
they knew for next time. The other customers watching this used to

wet
themselves laughing!

And how did you know who was disabled and who wasnt? You sound like a
genuine plonker.

If they had an orange disabled parking badge, the signs said they could park
their. The sign said Orange disabled badge holders, not simply disabled
parking. And call me whatever you want, I enjoyed winding the idiots up!

--
What am I selling on ebay right now?
http://tinyurl.com/38yjc