Brian G

Simon Finnigan wrote:

I used to LOVE putting stickers on the cars in disabled bays when I
worked in a supermarket. Big A4 sheets that took hours to scrape
off. Then I`d stand by the car and wait for the owner to come out.
"Who put that on my car????". "Me, is there a problem?". rant
rant rave, threaten, abuse. Smile nicely and explain that since
they couldn`t read the big sign infront of their car, we had
thoughtfully decided to put one on their car to ensure they knew for
next time. The other customers watching this used to wet
themselves laughing!

And how did you know who was disabled and who wasnt? You sound like a
genuine plonker.

NT

If the person is genuinely then he/she will have a card saying so and will
display it - ergo, if no card is displayed then the person is not disabled
and shouldn't be in that spot.

Brian G