Trooper

Bob Eager loved her ferret enough to say...
On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:51:03 UTC, Guy King
wrote:

When shoppers used to pinch my wife's disabled space in Hounslow we just
parked each end of 'em boxing them in with less than an inch to spare.
Since we both ran old bangers neither of us cared a lot if they
struggled to get out.

I used to have a reserved space at work, because I was on 24 hour call
for things such as fires, deaths etc. Every Friday a group of people
used to come along for a noon prayer meeting, and I was sometimes out.
Nearly every time, one of them would use that space, and (unlike me) was
untouchable because they were not a student or an employee. When I
returned, I just parked across the front of the space. Somebody in it?
Tough.

You didn't happen to lecture at UKC did you? If so, you taught me

--
Trooper
lid (remove the obvious)